STABILA Type 96-2 Spirit Level 183 cm
On site a level can get dropped and has to take a lot of hard wear. So, it’s important that the level stays accurate job after job. With two vertical vials it helps you take a reading in any position. The tough reinforced aluminum profile, together with the STABILA locked vial system is the ideal combination on any harsh building site. Because the purpose of our levels is to be accurate and stay accurate.
- Ultra-rigid aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs – for high stability and secure hold while working.
- Two vertical vials for quick readings in any position.
- End caps with an slip-stopper – for a firm seat when marking.
- Shock-absorbing end caps – the two-component material mix protects the profile against impact.
- Removable end caps – exact positioning and marking right up into the corners.
- Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating.
- Spirit level with two precision-milled measuring surfaces (coated from 183 cm).
- Accurate measuring in all positions.
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position.
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 2 vertical vials, 2 measuring surfaces.