This expanding foam from Soudal has been specially designed for all general purpose gap filling, both inside and outside. The water resistant foam filler provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation values. If you're using it during redecoration projects, it's sandable and paintable, making it perfect for giving a smooth, professional finish once dried.
- Comes with Hand held nozzle and gloves
Features and benefits
- General purpose gap filling foam
- Can be cut, sanded, plastered and painted once fully cured
- High gap filling yield - fill gaps by approx. 1/3
- Sticks well to most common building materials
- Easy to use hand-held format
- Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. May cause harm to breast-fed children. Harmful if inhaled. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes skin irritation. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life. - Persons already sensitised to diisocyanates may develop allergic reactions when using this product. - Persons suffering from asthma, eczema or skin problems should avoid contact, including dermal contact, with this product. - This product should not be used under conditions of poor ventilation unless a protective mask with an appropriate gas filter (i.e. type A1 according to standard EN 14387) is used.