Features and benefits
- An insecticide powder for use against ants, cockroaches, earwigs, woodlice and other crawling insects in domestic premises
- For the control of ants, cockroaches, earwigs, woodlice and other crawling insects in the home and garden
- Contains 0.5% w/w permethrin dusting powder
- For use only as an insecticide application method: dusting powder application rate: apply at a rate of 20-40 g of product per square metre. Users must comply in full with all their legal responsibilities under the control of pesticides regulations 1986
- Very toxic to aquatic life. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. EUH208 - Contains Permethrin (ISO)
- m-phenoxybenzyl 3-(2,2-dichlorovinyl)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate(52645-53-1). May produce an allergic reaction.EUH401 - To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructionsfor use.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.